-
May 25th, 2000, 04:57 PM
#11
Inactive Member
-
May 26th, 2000, 12:47 AM
#12
Inactive Member
The title of the film is "****". It's a 24 hour Andy Warhol film. Really boring stuff, but a great title. I also have to commend some runners up including "Sssssss" and the short film "My Mother Dreams the Satan's Disciples in New York." By the way, I recently downloaded the Oscar nominees for Best Live Action Short. Trust me when I say: "My Mother Dreams..." won that Oscar not due to its title, but because its definitely the best film of the lot.
emu
-
May 27th, 2000, 04:43 PM
#13
Inactive Member
smj - Spokane is the name of a city in Wa *prepares for a lot of bashing of american films*. Anyways, it is quite un-pokemon-like, I assure you.
-
June 1st, 2000, 06:18 PM
#14
Eliud25
Guest
There are no best titles only good ones.Why? A title has to convey the movie in one or a couple of words, and it is very hard for a person to image what a movie will be about with only one or a couple of words. That's why they always use trailers.
-
June 7th, 2000, 08:46 PM
#15
Inactive Member
The best titles contain words like, Wild, World, Secret, Naked, and the use of statements like, Highlights and Hidden Treasures of.... Please remember from a sales point of view the sleeve along with a good title is more important than the actual video itself.
Jim Bird
-
June 7th, 2000, 10:18 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I think videos are one of the few things that aren't judged by their cover sleeves and titles.
-
June 8th, 2000, 08:18 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Size of Watermelons...........
it's a great indie film about a guy that doesn't know what he wants to do with his life so decides he'll be a filmmaker. He decides to make a film about his friend who wants to run for president and liberate Hawaii from the US. He tells his friend he has balls........the size of watermelons. It's a great film check it out if ya get a chance.
-
June 9th, 2000, 04:23 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Hi,
I did not say the video was not important, what I said was, the video title and cover were more important, this is especially true if you do not have a large marketing budget.
Jim Bird.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks